Saturday, May 11, 2013

Moving on from Go-getter to Passport Personnel

Hooray!!!! Apparently the clerical error has been corrected and S's paperwork has been resubmitted to the passport office! Thanks for praying for Go-getter! Now will you shift your focus to the PP (Passport Personnel)?! I'm praying for that person with her file. I'm praying he/she will feel a sense of urgency and even joy as they assist us in this final stage before we travel.

A word about the Bios!
I want to say how thankful I am for Pryce and Knox. They have been so patient during this waiting. Todd and I have seen them maturing in neat ways lately (right along with Mom and Dad:). They are excited about Shaunti and thoughtful as it concerns her. They anticipate her arrival by discussing things we will do this summer and talk about her like she's already home!

Most recently the two of them have shown mama a lot of patience and forgiveness in this waiting process. Very thankful this mother's day!

Our Pryce is almost done with first grade and Knox is finishing up 3 year preschool. They've both had a great year with precious teachers and friends. Next year all the kiddos will be together at the same school and I can't wait to whiz up to one door:)

That's all for now! Thankful for my little trio!












No comments:

Post a Comment